Thank you to all of our Practicers! You practiced over 200 hours, and raised $3,000 for AMS programs!
Tiny House Concert winner: Savanna Manning!
Most Hours Practiced
- Zach B (age group 4-8) – 11 hours practiced
- Alexander M (age group 9-12) – 12.75 hours practiced
- Evan V (age group 13-17) – 16.5 hours practiced
- Oakley L (age group 18+) – 40 hours practiced
- Bob S (AMS teacher) – 10.5 hours practiced
More winners announced soon!Make a pledge
This year’s AMS Practice-A-Thon is all digital and set up so that you can easily register, accrue sponsoring pledges (you can share this LINK with family and friends via email or text), log practice hours, and win prizes. And we’ve made it easy for your friends and family to sponsor you with a flat donation or they can pledge a choice amount for your hours practiced. Register ASAP and start gaining pledges. Log as many practice hours as possible from April 20 through the month of May. Winners will be announced the first week of June.Enroll a student
Good feelings abound when you’re fundraising for a good cause, especially when it’s for your favorite music education nonprofit. More categories, including best Tiny House Concert video, means more opportunities to win.
This year we’ve added more categories and more opportunities to win!
- $50 CASH PRIZE – Most Hours Practiced: Register by age group. Prize will be given to Most Hours Practiced in each of the following age categories (4-8, 9-12, 13-17, 18+, $50 Acoustic Corner gift card to top AMS teacher)
- $50 CASH PRIZE – Best Tiny House Concert Video: Ever heard of NPR’s Tiny Desk Concerts? This is AMS’s “stay-at-home” version and you can keep it simple or get as creative as you like. To enter this category record a video, upload to youtube, and paste the video link into your personal PAT account page.
- TWO TICKETS TO SIX FLAGS – Highest Number of Pledges: Aim high! Only the participant with the most pledges will win the prize.
- $50 CASH PRIZE – Most Money Raised: Raising funds for AMS is the name of the game. We’ll award the person who raises the most money.
Meet the Participants
View student profiles to watch their progress and donate!
Ages 4 - 8
- Zach B.10.95 hours
- Luke B.8 hours
- Savanna M.5.25 hours
- Maeva H.0 hours
- Wilson V.0 hours
Ages 9 - 12
- Owen B.14 hours
- Alexander M.12.75 hours
- Jacob B.12.20 hours
- Edie G.7.05 hours
- Sabine E.5.50 hours
- Ian E.5.33 hours
- Amaryn H.0 hours
Ages 13 - 17
- Evan V.16.50 hours
- John F.10.75 hours
- Violet C.7 hours
- Elliott W.2.50 hours
- Gabriel G.0.50 hours
- Andy V.0 hours
- Susannah O.0 hours